At Dart'Agnan, we have paid particular attention to your suggestions and comments in order to develop a fine-tune and precise research service, suitable for everyone.
Browsing our Web Store can bo done in three ways.
The Search Bar
First navigation method, with the search bar in the header of the store. The powerful search engine integrated in the bar, scrutinizes all the words of all the texts presented on our shop.
The Main Menu
The second navigation method at Dart'Agnan, is by using the main menu, also in the header of the store. However, the presentation of the main menu will adapt according to the width of your screen.
- On PC, the main menu expands to full width
- On tablet or smartphone, with your screen in position:
- - LANDSCAPE mode, the menu expands to full width
- - PORTRAIT mode, the main drop-down menu is to the left of the Dart'Agnan logo
The main menu allows you to choose from the major categories of items offered.
Once the category has been chosen, you will discover the filters, which aim to precisely target your search. Like categories, filters will also look different depending on your screen type.
- On PC, filters expend verticaly to the left of your screen
- On tablet or smartphone, with your screen in position of:
- - LANDSCAPE mode, filters expend verticaly to the left of your screen
- - PORTRAIT mode, the filters are accessible under the name of the category, on the right of your screen.
The filters are offered to you according to the chosen category. Thus, if you are looking for a set of flights, after selecting the "Flights" category, the filters offered will be directly related to your search, i.e. the desired flight shape, color, thickness, model...
It is recommended to use a maximum of four filters so as not to overload the search engine. It is therefore important to "Filter" your search according to your priorities. Example:
- My first search criterion is the "Shape" of the flight
- My second criterion is the "Color" of the flight
- My third criterion is a specific "Model"
The priority of the search criteria is obviously personal to each one and you will notice that from the third filter, the majority of the search results are of surgical precision !
And note that by keeping the same search criteria, but in a different order of priority, the results displayed will differ greatly.